Nonprofit & Foundation Accounts
We believe in supporting our communities and nonprofits
are an important part of that mission because of the work nonprofits
do to improve our communities.
GREENCHOICE ACCOUNT FEATURES
All GreenChoice Bank nonprofit deposit accountholders receive:
- Free access to cash at over 36,000 surcharge free ATMs and no additional bank charge for non-STARsf® ATMs
- Free 24-hour access to your account via GreenChoice Online Banking with billpay and telephone banking
- Free e-Statements with check images
- Free Visa Business Debit Card
WHICH ACCOUNT CHOICE IS BEST FOR YOU?
|Account||Description||Minimum Opening Balance||Monthly Maintenance Fees||Interest Bearing||Other Features
|Positive Change DDA
||Advantaged transaction account for nonprofits, Certified B Corps, and Benefit Corporations
||501(c)3 letter required for nonprofits. Up to 400 items per statement cycle included
|GreenChoice Business Money Market
||For Positive Change DDA accountholders, earn even more interest by making green choices
||Must have GreenChoice Business Checking or Positive Change DDA account and use e-statements in to qualify for higher rate. Limited to 6 pre-authorized or electronic withdrawals/transfers per statement cycle (see below).
Positive Change DDA
- Advantaged transaction account for nonprofits, Certified B Corps, and Benefit Corporations
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- 501(c)3 letter required. Up to 400 items per statement cycle included.
GreenChoice Business Money Market
- For GreenChoice Checking accountholders, earn even more interest by making green choices
- $500 minimum opening deposit
- Interest bearing
- Must have GreenChoice Business Checking or Positive Change DDA, as well as use e-statements, to qualify for this higher rate
- Limited to 6 pre-authorized or automatic withdrawals or transfers out of this account per statement cycle. This limit includes transactions such as check withdrawals, online banking transfers, telephone banking transfers, and ACH or wire transfers. There is no limit on in-person or ATM transactions.